• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hamtaro news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaoskat

I FINALLY managed to penned Hamtaro down long enough to confirm gender. Guess what! Hamu is indeed for certain a little boy hammy. After much searching through his fluffy hair, I also managed to find his 2 still relatively tiny scent spots as well. LOL After adopting the 2 girls for Brat yesterday, I remembered that females have this distinctive smell and realized that Hamtaro does NOT have the "girl smell". So I decided that he was going to be still long enough for me to check if it killed me. After battling for quite sometime I finally know for certain he's a he. I'm quite glad because I was becoming very tired of being confused.

-kkat

LMAO - Finally got him! ;D.

I didn't know that they had a certain smell. Thanx, I learn something new everyday!

xx Kelly xx

yay!
i guess male piggies are like men..running away from the woman boss! :P

I didnt know that either but i guess it makes sense we have only had one female and i always though she smelt weird compared to our males x

Oh yes, females smell very different from males who really don't have much scent at all. If I had remembered that fact I'd have known ages ago Hamtaro was male but I haven't had an adult female hammy in a VERY long time and I'd forgotten (except Vashti for a very short time who had cancer and so she smelled strange anyway).

-kkat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back