• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hamtaro

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaoskat

Hamtaro - Cinnamon Satin Longhaired Syrian Hamster
HamtaroPaint4.jpg

HamtaroPaint3.jpg

HamtaroPaint2.jpg

HamtaroPaint.jpg

Thanks! Hamtaro's a special hammy. She has a unique little round face that's just too cute!

Thought she looked a bit different
My cousins was just a small blob that liked to bite me :D

lol None of mine bite. Though I have 3 who are still only half tamed but they get more friendly each day. And I think they are are just adorable.

I was going to get a hamster..
But I saw them and I thought well they sleep all day and there small so I'd end up losing it..
So then I got Misty =]
Then I got Sooty who I wasn't really allowed.. xD
I wasn't actually really allowed a piggie

LOL But aren't piggies great? And yes, hammies sleep pretty much all day but I'm up half the night anyway so it works for me.

I was only allowed one to see if it would distract me from being at hospital all the time.
Didn't work but i love piggies now :D
I thought they would bite all the time

Do hamster hibernate because my aunt thought one of theirs was dead and threw it out then she thought it could have been hibernating :(

Hamsters will hibernate when they get too cold. They do not hibernate seasonally like other species though so they don't store up food inside of them to stay asleep for very long. If your hamster is hibernating you need to get him warm so he will wake up or he will starve or dehydrate to death. Unless your aunt's hamster was being kept in very cold temperatures, he likely was in fact dead and not hibernating. It has to be pretty cold for them to hibernate and if he was kept indoors (as hammies normally are) in a controlled environment it's unlikely he was cold enough.

Nope, piggies don't bite too often. That's one of the reasons they are so wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back