• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hamtaro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaoskat

I decided to get some pics of my little Hamtaro now that he's feeling better. Isn't he an angel? I just love his little round face!

-kkat

Hamtaronew6.jpg

Hamtaronew5.jpg

Hamtaronew4.jpg

Hamtaronew3.jpg

Hamtaronew2.jpg

Hamtaronew.jpg

Hamtaroavatarcute.jpg

Just Hamtaro, Ashley, and Jesse (who likely wont be around much longer, he's getting old and it's starting to show). Hamtaro recently got over his case of wet tail and I really think he's going to make it. I'm still a bit uneasy about it but he's been fine for about a week now so hopefully it's all over now.

-kkat

Awww, they suffer a lot from wet-tail? Only had a hamster once when I was much, much younger and so not really know much about them.. Have heard of wet-tail quite a bit

It's common, highly contagious, and very deadly. I'm very lucky he recovered and is still with me.

-kkat

Hes so cute ive had must be 10 hamsters all together over the years one of mine had wet tail and she died from it the pet shop sold her to me with it! Hamsters are the greatest little pets xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back