• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY TED

Are these two likely to be sisters, the rescue has no history on them, they are probably around the same age but that’s all we know
View attachment 137185

Wheeky wheekday to Ted!

It is impossible to say whether your girls are sisters as they can look very different if there is a lot of mixed heritage in the family.
I would however think that it is rather unlikely as they look both look very much like a classic breed and not like a hodge-podge mix with different ingredients.

Happy birthday to the lovely Ted :cake: Though, the real birthday will come in 3 weeks time when he finally comes nose to nose with his new friends without a barrier in between. Surely, you can’t get a better present than that?

Looks like Ted had a lovely birthday, what a lucky boy getting all that veg and two beautiful young ladies to share it with! :)

Wheeky wheekday to Ted!

It is impossible to say whether your girls are sisters as they can look very different if there is a lot of mixed heritage in the family.
I would however think that it is rather unlikely as they look both look very much like a classic breed and not like a hodge-podge mix with different ingredients.
Thank you @Wiebke They are young and a similar weight, they came from a hoarding situation and mental health problem. The RSPCA has been involved on a few occasions. Poor Maria’s have 60 piggies in at the sanctuary, many of them from this one person. They are both delightful and full of fun and energy x

Hello and big late happy birthday Ted.
I'm so pls you seem ok and happy ( you're slave knows what I mean and why)
Keep us happy Ted love from Dave and his 2

Back