• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Happy Birthday Abi S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a wonderful birthday! x

A very happy birthday to you! I hope Toby and Barney have got you lots of pressies!

Happy Birthday Have a great one... :cake: :beer:x

Thank you so much for all of the lovely birthday messages. They have really made me smile. Been a bit of a depressing one - not because I turned 38 but because tomorrow my brother turns 40 and that is old and if he is old then that means it isn't going to be too long before I'm old - and that is depressing. My coping mechanism is to drink a bottle of Prosecco while waiting for the Chinese takeaway to arrive. Will be going for a nice meal out with friends on Saturday.

x

Thank you so much for all of the lovely birthday messages. They have really made me smile. Been a bit of a depressing one - not because I turned 38 but because tomorrow my brother turns 40 and that is old and if he is old then that means it isn't going to be too long before I'm old - and that is depressing. My coping mechanism is to drink a bottle of Prosecco while waiting for the Chinese takeaway to arrive. Will be going for a nice meal out with friends on Saturday.

x
Enjoy your Saturday meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back