• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Happy Birthday 'Alpacasqueak'

Thanks everyone! :D❤️
Been to see my sister, then for a takeaway with my mum. Naughty Narla wasn’t too impressed at my feet on the sofa! :))
View attachment 187224
Thanks to my lovely friend Jane @Bill & Ted for my gorgeous piggy bday card and pressies, another very lovely bit of llama to add to my collection! :D:love: No pics of them in it yet but I love it, thank you! :D x
View attachment 187225
Happy Birthday Becci, hope you enjoyed your take away!

Happy birthday, sorry I messed this yesterday! All my piggies send kisses, and so does Mr Fish and the snails. So this many bday kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:)) A good old Chinese as my mum isn’t the most adventurous with her grub! Far too much of it for us two! 😆
I brought the seaweed and prawn crackers home for my midnight munch! :D
Ooh lovely. I like a Chinese. We have a takeaway token to use every week I’m our meal planner and I feel like I need a yummy Chinese soon. Although I’m not very adventurous with my food either so just get chips and plain egg foo yung! Haha

Happy birthday, sorry I messed this yesterday! All my piggies send kisses, and so does Mr Fish and the snails. So this many bday kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks a lot! 😊 Aw thank you too gorgeous beasties, lots of lovely smooches! :luv: Hadn’t been on so missed your new beautiful arrivals, congrats and hope they’re settling in well!:wub::wub:
I’ve got 3 new babies coming tomorrow of the slimy kind as my little pressie to myself! :D Miss my snails! x
9F9F2A2C-3775-42A0-ADD9-388B43E49410.jpeg

Ooh lovely. I like a Chinese. We have a takeaway token to use every week I’m our meal planner and I feel like I need a yummy Chinese soon. Although I’m not very adventurous with my food either so just get chips and plain egg foo yung! Haha
Glad you can still have a bit of a naughty munch! Who cares if you enjoy it! I’ll eat pretty much anything! 🐷😆

Crumbs sorry late to the party! 🎉 🥳 :cake: Not been on here much lately & missed this. Hope you had a good day?
luv from everyone here xx
Missed Angie's too...
Hope this makes it up to both of you xx
Aw thank you, so cute! :luv: Don’t worry! It was good thanks, just a rather quiet one!
Hope you and your lovely ladies are all ok :D xx

Back