• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Happy Birthday Merlin.

Pawz

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don’t have a good picture of you yet because every time I move, you decide to follow me and get all up in my face.

I didn’t know today was your birthday until I looked in you pet passport, which I did not get to hold today until I collected you at the end of your 24+ hour drive to your new home! You are a very loving kitty who adores being held and cuddled although if you could try not to scale my legs so much with your now 1 year old body I would appreciate it....your claws are a little sharp and last I checked my thighs are definitely not like tree trunks.

Perhaps when you have settled in a bit more and are fully integrated into family life we can have a little birthday celebration for you.

Welcome home birthday boy:tu:. I suppose having a home is not such a bad birthday gift!

Aw, you got your new kitten x Happy Birthday Merlin, it’s all been worth it, a lovely caring home for you, lucky boy x

He is settling well so far.

Totally missed this, already said happy bday once but happy birthday and gotcha day all in one!

Happy Birthday Merlin, hope to see your picture when you stay still!

Back