• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Happy Mother's Day to you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hope that everyone has a fantastic day tomorrow in one way or another!

This is to all of you!

Close Your Eyes and Wish for the One Thing

Close your eyes and wish for the one thing
You cannot do without, and when you do,
Near your heart you'll find it, always there,
Treasure that is dear but not so rare,
Held in the mesh that all your dreams flow through.
In truth, no gift more happiness can bring,
And so this day I give my love to you.

From Guinea and Tonic

mdgandt1.jpg

Hugs and love to everyone.
xx Kelly xx

Aww thats so sweet kelly, i just spent 2 hours with my sister helping her make chocolate flowers for my nan and mum she loved it especially using the microwave x :-* ;DHAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE ;D:-*

I got my Nan a gorgeous card, and remember we are all "MOTHERS" too, too our guinea pigs! Well, I call myself a guinea "Mum".

Clare

i got my nan a sparklely card and a beautiful yellow rose bush :)she can plant in memory of my uncle Graham who died a year last november :'(

sure we are, we are all Mummys - well the occasional daddys round here, but they don't count for now!

Got a daffodil plant for my Grandma's grave, flowers for my Nan (well she had them already), and a teddy, chocs and a keyring for my Mummy and a hand-made card! Have got a mother-in-law and step mother-in-law too!

To top it all off I've just made an orange and lemon cake with choc mini eggs on for pud tomorrow! (dinner at parents) LOL

xx Kelly xx

Yum! save me a slice lol, did guinea help? hehe have a great day tomoro x - my sister bought me a card from Zubin adn griffin a few days ago, i know because i saw her scribble Griffins name out early :( ah well i got little Zubi!

He didn't help this time sadly, I forgot to get some batteries for my camera, which I'm sure he'll tell you about in the next episode! LOL
Aww a card from the piggies, I always get one! This time my hubby was making me one with Tonic in the bedroom earlier! Ton says I can't have it yet!

Big hugs

yes, happy mummies' day to you all. Riffy emailed me today to say it to me (with a bit of help from his granny, I think!)

Kelly, that pic of your guys is SO gorgeous - they are so pretty!

Happy Mother's Day

(not for me, don't have to think about getting my mum something till may!)

But Happy Mother's Day to Mum's on the Forum 8)

Happy mothers day

i got my mum a teddy, some flowers and a card and got the same for matts mum

Love
Claire

I got a card from my lot (piggie lot! no kiddy-winks yet)! And small daffs - me love daffs! It's been a rotten day weather-wise.. raining!

xx Kelly xx

Edited - making sure you know who 'my lot' are! LMAO :) :)

I got 5 cards from my lot some choccys and a meal out which was lovely, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU ALL :) :) :)

Kelly, that is the most lovely picture of Chef Guinea and Uncle Ton. Could you use it to make a card to send to people?
Well done (to them and their Mummy)
Caroline x

Thanx, I used that style last year, not the same picture though :)

Hope you had a good Mummy's Day

xx Mrs Player xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back