• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Happy Pancake Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
HAPPY PANCAKE DAY/ SHROVE TUESDAY EVERYONE!

I'm not having my pancakes untill later, but what is everyone having in there pancakes today?!?
Do you have a favourite filling?!
I normally have lemon and sugar! But think I'll try something different today!

And because no thread of mine is complete without a meme:
3rt8yk.jpg

Have a good day! And know your pancake limit! :P :D

I'm having mine with Nutella or white chocolate spread. Depends on my mood at the time.:D

Reactions: A&T
I never usually participate but today I'm trying them with Nutella. I'm looking forward to them.
I'm having mine with Nutella or white chocolate spread. Depends on my mood at the time.:D

I'm liking the sound of nutella! Think I'm going to have to try some with nutella tonight! Mmm! Nutella and banana maybe?! Then at least with the banana I can pretend its half healthy?! Haha.

Controversial but I don't like pancakes :( hope you all enjoy!

Oh no! How comes you don't like them?! Too sweet? My mums not a huge fan either, she only eats them because there's normally far to many!

Lemon and sugar, made from scratch! Anything else is forbidden

Hahaha we use to make it from scratch! Admittedly they taste better! Maybe I'll make up some from scratch mix too :D!
When we use to have pancake day at my nans it was always lemon and sugar we went allowed anything else! Gotta be traditional ;)!

I just find they're always a let down, I do normally make some to have with Nutella but this year I'm just going to be boring and have a normal meal!

What are people giving up for lent? I will say chocolate... And keep it up for approx 3 days :doh:

We use Betty crocker mix because we're super lazy! Haha. Will you make them from scratch?!
Depends how i am feeling, i usually make them myself but today am feeling like i cant be bothered...so I may just buy a mix. :P

I just find they're always a let down, I do normally make some to have with Nutella but this year I'm just going to be boring and have a normal meal!

What are people giving up for lent? I will say chocolate... And keep it up for approx 3 days :doh:

Haha my mum says the same. Well if you don't like them what's the point in going to all that effort aye?!?

Well, I don't actually like chocolate, so I normally give up something like.. Swearing (which never happens as in the clumsiest person and always end up saying some expletive!)
Maybe I'll give up fizzy drinks! I'm really bad with fizzy drinks!

Depends how i am feeling, i usually make them myself but today am feeling like i cant be bothered...so I may just buy a mix. :P

Haha its only a quid! Last year it was a £1 up untill the weekend before and then it went up to £1.50! And then after it went to £2! And then back down to 99p because they were trying to get rid of them! How cheeky! They've kept them at £1 this year though!
Do you get the Betty crocker one too?

Haha its only a quid! Last year it was a £1 up untill the weekend before and then it went up to £1.50! And then after it went to £2! And then back down to 99p because they were trying to get rid of them! How cheeky! They've kept them at £1 this year though!
Do you get the Betty crocker one too?
I usually make from scratch so will just see what they have in tesco lol :P Its mad how they put up prices isnt it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back