Happy Valley Series 2- Not Long Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Happy valley series two is back on our screens in February :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Here is the latest trailer. I'm not keen on Royce's new haircut. And apparently Sarah Lancashire and James norton only filmed one hour together so no second showdown :(
Here's a very short yet spine-tingling trailer for Happy Valley series two

The storyline this series starts with a new serial killer- but I've got a feeling he/she will not be able to fill Royce's boots

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
this looks good, saw the trailer last night but i didn't see series 1 ... does anyone know if it is online anywhere?

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
@artcasper they have taken down all the YouTube and daily motion videos with the whole series on, you could look on the watch series but when I was looking on there I came across a dodgey site. The DVD is available to buy on amazon, or you can buy it on YouTube. Do you have Netflix?

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
@artcasper they have taken down all the YouTube and daily motion videos with the whole series on, you could look on the watch series but when I was looking on there I came across a dodgey site. The DVD is available to buy on amazon, or you can buy it on YouTube. Do you have Netflix?
no, i don't have Netflix.. I will see if i can wangle another free trial ;) Thank You... xx

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Just watched the 5 min catch up on bbc i player... it looks a fab series... how did i miss it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.