• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Happy Valley Series 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ermahgerd :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Well, after a few minutes of utter madness, I can now type!

As you lot all know, happy valley addicts *hand up* after the brilliant series one, I am so happy that series two is supposed to be scheduled later in the year. And you thought you saw the back if Tommy Lee Royce? Right? Wrong! :)) The psychopath is returning in series two.
I don't know how this is going to happen, let's have your guesses? Prison escape?

Hehe
And happy valley won BAFTA for best drama series! :beer:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/sarah-lancashire-second-series-happy-212123816.html
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2015-05-11/james-norton-will-return-for-happy-valley-series-two

Did anyone watch Safe house yesterday?
That was good. And tonight is no offence on channel 4! So it will keep me going until happy valley :D

If anyone watches scott and Bailey, I've heard the BBC have no plans for a fifth series :( also by the brilliant sally wainwright.

I watched safe house but was really let down with the final episode. :td:
I found it a bit confusing that they concluded that man nutter half way through. I prefer it to be at the end!
What was going off with the Mark? I'm confused as to what will happen to him. They will need a second series to finish that off.

I found it a bit confusing that they concluded that man nutter half way through. I prefer it to be at the end!
What was going off with the Mark? I'm confused as to what will happen to him. They will need a second series to finish that off.
I was quite confused as well. I think they have left it open for another series. It just seemed weak after the first two were so good.:blink:

I was quite confused as well. I think they have left it open for another series. It just seemed weak after the first two were so good.:blink:
I've heard they've planned for a second series. Did it make you jump when that nutter grabbed the kid just as he was about to escape? We jumped off our seats!

No never did.Wish I had :no: it seemed really good.
:( the DVD is out £7 on Amazon.
And DailyMotion which is similar to YouTube has all the episodes. It's free. I watched episode one and two the other day lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back