Harvey and Artie lodge at the (Boarly!) Boudoir and Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
"Wheek wheek! Room service please! We require more special herbage, and chamomile herbage too ohhh and extra carrots please! Wheek!"
letsescape.jpg

"Ooohhh good, room service! Hello Piggie Wiggie, mmm do i smell fresh hay and extra carrots?"
Anewfriend.jpg

Harvey whispering sweet nothings to the waitress...
*rumblestrut*
"Tell me where they are hiding the veggies! I need to know!"
(You certainly know how to charm a lady Harvey!)

whispers.jpg

"Fine! Dont tell me....well let me plonk myself next to you, you're much less wiggly than artie...."

lyingdoown.jpg

"Is the Pamper Lady still following us around?"

"Nom nom i think so, I'm due for a pamper foot bath."
Goawayweareplotting.jpg

Artie Boy, feeling much better after his TLC treatment at the Boarly Boudoir!
artiehellomumm.jpg

Harvey Boy, also feeling very much a pampered pig too:
Harveyeye.jpg

But thinks he also has a foot problem.....

"I do have a foot problem too, you see one foot is white and the other is ginger mummy, and that confuddles me....I'm get confuddled easily..."

Harveybuttbutt-Copy.jpg

So after an evening scoffing chamomile herbage, herbage excel and timothy hay, oh and a Arties fav....half a digestive biscuit, a handful of veggies, and lots of cuddles, kisses and strokes both boys are much better today. Artie is happy, popcorning away and once again upto mischief with his best bud Harvey! Its amazing what a little TLC can do!

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They're not meant to have digestive biscuits lol but okay as an occassional treat, Artie only gets half of one when hes poorly (ie eye infections, chest infections and now his foot!) their not as sugary as pet store treats :)

Sarah from Chucklebunnies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My girls want to know if they are allowed to interview as waitresses...(personally I would say don't go for them Harvery and Artie - they would scoff all the veggies instead of handing them over)

Deb H

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hahaha always have been always will be :)) Hope you dont mind! :(|)

I thought everyone on here was a fruit bat, isn't in the rules?

I am sure I have seen somewhere that piggie slaves are all nutty as a fruit bat (if not then it should be a rule)
-c-c-c
:))

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I thought everyone on here was a fruit bat, isn't in the rules?

I am sure I have seen somewhere that piggie slaves are all nutty as a fruit bat (if not then it should be a rule)
-c-c-c
:))

I wasnt this nutty before i got the boys I'm sure guinea's should come with a warning! "You will become bonkers".....:(|)

Cat&ThePiggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww super cute! Your boys are so adorable and I love the cuddly toy piggy. I agree though, piggies should come with the warning that you will turn into a complete and utter loony.

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aww super cute! Your boys are so adorable and I love the cuddly toy piggy. I agree though, piggies should come with the warning that you will turn into a complete and utter loony.

Thank you, they liked their piggie comforter! :)

And hahaha! I couldnt agree more...I'm sure i bore my OH to tears talking everyday about guinea pigs :x

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahaha........GULP..............KERPLUNK! oi no warnings from you boys you shoulda warned our mummy rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ..........................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ..............wakey wakey mummy!

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP......................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ........................o...........................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ...................oh my...............GASP.............so handsome..................black ones...............kissable................lovely..............cute..........mmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

NUTS? who's nuts............. rolleyes
I think i bore everyone with piggie talk........day in and day out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.