Harvey pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kellie

My cheeky dog Harvey he is always pinching things out of bags or bins!

he is all grown up, he was so small in his puppy pics which I have somewhere!

W

Wheekster

LOL! Harvey is just the funniest, sweetest dog I've ever seen. I love the one of him with a dummy in his mouth, lol. Does it help to keep him quiet? lol. Your cats are very sweet too, whose the large one on the left? She/he looks similar to my mother in laws cat, but bigger, lol.

K

Kellie

No it doesnt keep him quiet LOL. The big cat is Tia, believe it or not the 2 cats were born in the same litter on xmas day 2000!

W

Wheekster

I can believe it about the cats............ Tia just likes her food a little more than your other cat, LOL!

K

Kellie

Its really Funny because Tia is the one with the little appetite! She just sleeps all day, Tetley is a VERY active cat though even though she has a heart condtion!

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
Awwww Harvey is sooo gorgeous! That made me laugh with the dummy!

Also love the one with the cats either side! :)

Kelly and piggies xx

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Aww, looks like Harvey is satisfied with his bath lol. I love the picture with the McDonald drink. He should be in the adverts promoting McDs. The sleepy picture is so sweet too!

K

Kellie

Thank you, He LOVES his baths LOL, he is running round like mad now wetting everyone hehe

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
My Nintendogs like their baths too! lol - Thats the closest I would ever get to having a dog. I would love one but to many guineas and also don't think my boyfriend would want 1!

W

Wheekster

ooooOOOOOoooo, soggy Harvey, lol. He looks just as adorable when hes wet :D

C

claire

Awwww he is adorable.

My doggy Mitzy lives with my mum. We have had her since she was 2 and is now nearly 11. She was a rescue and is so lovely.

I miss her loads now that i have moved out.

Love

Claire
x

Status
Not open for further replies.