• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Has excel nuggets changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DizzyDinosaur

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Today I bought a bag of excel tasty nuggets the bag is no longer bright orange. and it says with added mint to aid digestion its more of a dull orange,

Is this the same stuff or did I get something different? ?/

It's the same stuff, just new packaging.

I thought that when I got the new bag but I asked my friend who works in a pet store and she said it's the same.

Also, Jedward eats it, and she ONLY eats Excel since she's a little snob, so I'm pretty sure it's still as good as ever. lol

I noticed this also, its still says tasty nuggets on the front for guinea pigs, and they look the same, so i am presuming they have just changed the packaging?

Well its the same price as the old stuff at £4.99 for the 2kg bag and £9.99 for the 4kg bag
Had a good look at it and it appears to be the same stuff just different packaging, I don't like it when they change the packaging as I get confused enough as it is

I order online, the blackcurrant and oregano ones have different packaging but the pellets are also smaller now

My feed merchant (£17.50 for a giant bag, yes please!) is still getting the old packaging in so I wonder if they only changed the smaller bags so far.

As long as they keep eating it I'm happy, it's now working out cheaper than Pets in Hell's food and is SO much better for them, two fingers to you Pets in Hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back