• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

has your piggie mag arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

shazbo

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
i was just wondering if any one had recieved there mag yet has it goes on sale on monday and i can not wait. i was just wondering as usually if you preorder it usually get it couple days before shops get it

Not got mine yet :( There again postman dosn't come till 11am round here :))

No i havent got mine yet, I'm looking forward to getting mine!

I'd forgotten about it :red, but we've had the post already today, and no mine hasn't come - perhaps they're not actually being posted out until Monday?

I havent got mine either....cant wait though! :))

What mag are you all talking about? Am I missing out on something here?

I've been trawling through my old emails, and found this from Alison (the editor) - "The first issue will be posted out to you on 7th March. The following issues will be 6-8 weekly"

sounds great, where can i order it from

dont worry i just found the website and have ordered my copies.

Is this avaiable in the shops to buy?

I'm wary of online magazine ordering as I subscribed to one once for a year and hardly got any then they went bust basically.

Might ask WHS about it.

I'd not heard about it before have there been other copies I've missed or is it new?

Mind you it's not cheap, I have the cook vegetarian and vegetarian living and that costs a lot, but a guinea pig one sounds good:)

got mine yesterday yippee all the lovely piggies and contains loads of good info for people thinking of getting a piggie drool

Got mine today along with the census form. Guess which one got opened and which one has been tossed aside (for the moment). Looking forward to a good read.

you are all mind readers I was thinking last week about finding a magazine for piggies, have just ordered the first copy (all I could afford) and will subscribe next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back