• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hatton Country World

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DebbieR

Not wanting to take anything away from the fundraising day but is anyone still interested in meeting up at Hatton Country World one day?

Well that's three of us so far then. Has anyone got a date in mind? I've just checked my diary and its empty except for 5th July, 5th August and 5th September so I'll work round people who have lives ;D

LOL anytime the kids break up is fine here. Cos Mike is off and I can bring my nephews too!

DebbieR said:
Well that's three of us so far then. Has anyone got a date in mind? I've just checked my diary and its empty except for 5th July, 5th August and 5th September so I'll work round people who have lives ;D

remember the 5th august is the fundraising lunch

I didn't forget. The only dates I'm not free in the next 7 months are 5th July (steve's birthday), 5th August(piggy day) and 5th September (my birthday). So don't make it for any of those dates.

sorry, my mistake too! LOL

I'm doing a few things at once! That's what happens when you get cocky!

I am being a bit dim here...but what/where is Hattons ?

Deb x ;D

Oh Deb you would love it. Its in Warwickshire and its a place where you can feed animals and see falconry displays and there's a big piggy village and they let you cuddle them. There's a post on here somewhere with some photos.

Sounds a nice place to have a day out there! not far from me either!

If anything gets arranged be nice to pop over and meet up ! ;D

Deb x

YAY Deb I really hope you can make it. I'm sure we can arrange it around the airshows. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back