• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Haunted houses

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

does anyone
1) belive in ghosts
2) have resident ghosts
I'm a strong beliver in spirts and one day hope to have any children christened in a spritualists church anyway, our house is so haunted! its terrofiying

before we lived here a medium did (fact we got from a neighbour who has lived here since he was born hes now 85) she would conduct senounces and everything and now we have to live with it!
when I'm going to sleep i feel people touching my hair! the lights go on and off, things go missing, we see children and once i heard a baby cry (there are no babies within about a 5 house radius!), my mum has heard someone calling mummy when abbie (my little sister) is asleep! plus shes nearly 15 so its more mum than mummy!, yesterday i was reading about nursing when i heard the light switch going and i looked into the other room and there was no one there! i have seen a women in the lounge walking through what was a door which has now been boarded up and we cant see anymore!,my auntie died when she was 2 years old and loved china dolls, her birthday would be the same as mine and my room is where my dolls are they always get turned round and there shoes end up in odd places! and then theres my uncle who passed away in a very horrible way a few years ago every friday at my nans you hear foot steps and her piano plays by itself (he played the organ for weddings!), also Charlottes friend Alice died when she was 8 and we hear charlotte laughing all the time and when we ask if its alice she tells us it is!, also my mums friend passed away a year ago and since the funeral we smell cigerette smoke and none of us smoke! there are places the piggies and bunnies wont go near in our house and my friends dog gets growly to!

this is all true whether or not its ghosts who nos! just wondered who else has a haunted home, i cope quite well its the voices that frighten me! anyone else had a scary encounter? x

I most definately believe in spirits, always have done.

My mum communicates with me, now you guys just think i'm weird eh :D Friends that have passed have made their presences felt, and we have a resident ghost too, a little boy we think, and he too loves to hide things.

You have just made me realise something Verity especially about the cigerette smoke. I am beginning to believe that our house is haunted we sometimes smell cigerette smoke at odd times (we don't smoke!) and even stranger the smell of cooking bacon at strange times at night! We don't live in a town so we are not near any food joints, so it can't be from there. How peculiar! Also, some time ago the music came on all of a sudden and there was no explaination for that. Once when I wasn't here, and my Dad was here alone someone came and sat down on our bed! :o But all this doesn't bother me, I think the bacon butty smells are just different.

In my Nan's house I have seen my Grandad, yes, seen him, he suddenly appeared in the corner of my bedroom, and faded in and than faded out - very unusual. I have also seen my dog, Shadow and he appeared behind my Nan.

Also, my PRIMARY school was haunted, I was mucking about with my mate (as you do when little!) in the loos and we had just pushed open all the doors (we where there alone as it was lesson time - LOL) and in the end loo, a grey foot appeared, me and my friend scapered at that point!

That's all for now.

Clare x

its around 1920s i think so not really! your not weird claire i hear things too, our tv changes channel and comes on by itself which is so annoying! especially when its in my room and its not got the power on! could be a surge i never say for definant what something is because i could be wrong! x

I so believe in spirtis and ghosts! But I don't like it when people mess with them when performing seances and Ouji boards.

When my best friend died about 4 years ago, he told me when I was asleep not to worry about him or be upset and that he was fine. I felt a huge relief when I woke up.

Yes spirits often come when you are sleeping as you are relaxed and more perceptive then.

I also believe in ghosts or what ever you want to call them. I was with my nan when she died in 1988 and felt her looking down at me from the celing by the window in the hospital, a few days later I smelt such a strong smell of flowers carnations both me and nan adored them and I could smell them in my kitchen but about a foot down from the celing to get the strong smell I had to stand on a chair, then I had been given my grandparents ruby wedding clock but it was all gunged up with rust, it run on batterys, the hands were solid as well and at 10 past 10, ( a smile ) I noticed a few days later the hands had moved to 20 to 11, how could they move and how change, they were solid stiff, my hubby definalty would not have done it and the kids could'nt reach,
my cousin also was driving his hgv lorry and started tro feel woozy and heard nan shout at him jsut in time to stop him closing his eyes, so yes I most definatly believe in it, my garndparents have both given me signs and dreams so real I woke up and cried as i missed nan so much and wanted her to come and chat again, but also felt very relaxed and calm just sad I wanted nan back,
my first dog after we got married has also visited me, he died in 92 and I made myself so ill when he died, I felt him when I went up the stairs like he always did brushing past me, but i would'nt do ouji board or anything like that I'm content knowing they are around me

I wouldnt ever mess around with the ouji boards (thanks for the spelling kelly i didnt think it was wedgy board lmao) my friend maxine wanted to do one and asked me because she nos I'm a beliver but i refused and told her if she did one in her house i wouldnt go there again, luckily she didnt!

LOL!

I feel strongly that it's something that should never be messed with. I wouldn't dare to try.

My friends mum works with paranormal investigation (she got me into it!) and she did a ouji board she apparantly flew across the room but i wasnt there so i cant be certain! i wouldnt do it ever, have you seen the exsorcism or emily rose? see it and you will never mess with anything evil i no it set me straight! x x

oh cool!

The excorcist freaks me out totally and we've got the Exorcism of Emily Rose to come soon on dvd (we've got a rental list).

oh its not that bad kelly not at all, i wouldnt watch it if it was I'm terrified of my shadow lmao bit like Zubin! dnt worry its not that bad its creepy but not AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH scary x x

Oh yeh I'm the same, i had my cushion up to eye level and peeked when i thought it would be scary x

Hell yeh and if you watch them earlier in the day especially in the morning your less likely to have nightmares i find because you do so much in a day that by night you dont think of it x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back