Have a nice weekend Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billies Mum

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm going to watch Children in Need tonight and I have plans for tomorrow night and Sunday so all in all a busy one.
And I'm off on Monday - HOORAY

To those who are poorly (esp Niki) - I hope your weekend is a comfortable one healthwise

To those who have lost beloved friends this week - <hugs> and hopefully next week will be an easier one for you all

To poor brave George - GET WELL SOON (and to his brave Mummy lots of positive thoughts)

Jen

Abnoba

Reaction score
thank you!

Thankfully I am back to work on TUESDAY, so I can have a bit of a rest... just couldnt bear being all cheerful and happy at work..
sometimes I hate working as a carer, you just have to deal with people all the time and have to pretend everythings fine so that they feel good - I wish I would work in an office. A computer doesnt care how you look like :(

I do hope you are all going to have a good weekend, and yes, especially Niki you should have a nice long hot bath and get a footrub from your hubby!

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Billies Mum said:
I'm going to watch Children in Need tonight and I have plans for tomorrow night and Sunday so all in all a busy one.
And I'm off on Monday - HOORAY

To those who are poorly (esp Niki) - I hope your weekend is a comfortable one healthwise

To those who have lost beloved friends this week - <hugs> and hopefully next week will be an easier one for you all

To poor brave George - GET WELL SOON (and to his brave Mummy lots of positive thoughts)

Jen
Thanks Jen.
Hope you have a good one & everyone else

Niki

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Abnoba said:
thank you!

Thankfully I am back to work on TUESDAY, so I can have a bit of a rest... just couldnt bear being all cheerful and happy at work..
sometimes I hate working as a carer, you just have to deal with people all the time and have to pretend everythings fine so that they feel good - I wish I would work in an office. A computer doesnt care how you look like :(

I do hope you are all going to have a good weekend, and yes, especially Niki you should have a nice long hot bath and get a footrub from your hubby!
Thank you Ulrike :)
Good Luck tomorrow, i'll be thinking about you both :-*

D

DebbieR

That's a lovely message Jen. Thank you so much for thinking of us all. I hope you have a lovely weekend too and have a nice day off on Monday - you lucky thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.