• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Have I got news for you?

Lady Kelly

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just watching tonight's episode on catch up and one round features news article headlines from various publications with some words blanked out resulting in comical guesses. Tonight the publication featured was none other than The Guinea Pig Magazine 🤣

I saw it, too. I'd been wondering for years whether they would come across GPM as it would be just the kind of publication they are looking after.

Not quite happy with the flying tackling quote they have picked, though - flying tackles are the ultimate defence message of a fearful piggy under severe pressure and not the reaction of an annoyed one.

I saw it, too. I'd been wondering for years whether they would come across GPM as it would be just the kind of publication they are looking after.

Not quite happy with the flying tackling quote they have picked, though - flying tackles are the ultimate defence message of a fearful piggy under severe pressure and not the reaction of an annoyed one.
However, there will be people curious to find out more about that article as a result. My husband said it won't be a real quote and they will fabricate some for comic effect so there will be some people who don't believe it as well

Back