Have upgraded my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Ive upgraded my phone today moving from Orange to T mobile, just cancelled Orange but have yet to register with T mobile.

Have asked for a pac code what ever that is? Should get that in a week then i guess i can register my new phone and keep the same number? I hope it doesnt mean I'm without my phone whilst they sort it :(

I'm so hopeless at things like that ::)

Ive got the Sony Erricson W810i walkman phone ive been after for ages....................will take me ages to work it out :D

Planning to put lots of music on it :)

Wish Orange would of let me have the phone for free but it was a much better deal with T mobile........

L

lizz79

OOOOOOO let me know how you get on with it....They look really good ;D

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Friends got it and loves it - the music player is top quality. Someone at works got it and says its great but the battery goes quick if you play music lots - but id thought that would happen - just need to remember to charge it more :)

Its such a neat phone - the mini speakers are sooooo cute :)

bevs

Reaction score
A PAC is a port authorisation code and dowtime should only be limited to an hour or so, when you give T Mobile your PAC (BTW why is it taking you a week? Orange should have given it there and then) they (TM) will give you a date when the change over will take place and on that day you will just have to keep your phone off for a couple of hours. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.