• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Have you ever?....

Yes, my fave green dress and a big inflatable double mattress - and we moved ourselves in a van from a little 1 bed flat and I still don't understand...

Ever accidentally signed off a phone call with a completely inappropriate 'bye - love you!' ? And did they ever mention it!

No but very often I have to stop myself putting in a x for a kiss!

Have you ever been in an ambulance?

No - that's surprised me actually thinking about it because I have been to hospital a few times! Hopefully not in the near future eh?

Have you ever been in a police car?! Or shouldn't I ask!

(G'night folks: off to re-watch another who-dun-it with my little girl. Byeeee - love you!)

Can't say I have!
Have you ever fallen in a public place and then attempted to look like nothing happened? :coat:

Yes. That’s why I stopped buying those shoes in Shoe Zone!

Have you ever eaten raw courgette?

PS I know it was done but I once ate avocado. I absolutely hate (yes I mean hate) it, and it makes me gag! But I sat and slowly made my way through several slices. I never let them know...I was brought up well 🤮

I once ate avocado. I absolutely hate (yes I mean hate) it,
When the lad was tiny he used to put up his little fat hand like 'Stop' and say as clearly as he could that, "he didn't want to have-a-cado" (but now he loves it)

Can you eat raw courgette? I'm doing it!

Have you ever laughed till you cried - like proper sobbing cries where people go 'aaah' and feel sorry for you?

Yes 🤣

Have you ever been having lunch in public when some one said something funny and you couldn’t stop laughing until you eventually gagged on your food? (And nearly died from embarrassment 😳😳😳)

Yes XD

Have you ever accidentally snorted while laughing? (So embarrassing!)

All the time!

Have you ever fallen asleep next to a loud speaker at a disco?

No (is it good?)

Have you ever started a 'classic' (book) and not finished it because you found it so phenomenally boring?

Yes - Lord of the Rings

Yes - Crime and Punishment is good. Hard work though.

Have you ever been white water rafting

No and don't intend to either.

Have you ever been wee'd on by a guinea pig while you were syringe feeding them? (Not looking at you Patsy at all!)

Yes - twice by Phoebe when I was syringe feeding her just recently. She also filled my lap with poops to demonstrate that her tummy was working again.
2 skirts, 2 towels in 1 day!

Have you ever got stuck in a maze

Nope!

Have you ever had really good friends that are there for you no matter what?

Yep! Its usually a pudding. I make up a name for it and then the people I'm entertaining don't know! Usually it starts with "Not" and ends with whatever pudding we are having!

Have you ever forgotten and important event.

Yes - Boyfriend's birthday from about 5 to 10 years in. It's the 30th of the month and one year I just remembered it as the last day of the month but unfortunately that month has 31 days and although we laughed it off (being in slightly different time zones at that point) he got offended when I repeatedly got it wrong for the same reason - but we still got married so, y'know, there must have been some good bits to balance it out!

Have you ever gone out and eaten so much that you had to keep stopping for a little rest on the way back home?

Back