Have you ever?....

jrascon

New Born Pup
Reaction score
I can’t think of a time, but most likely!

Have you ever dyed your hair a crazy color?

Betsy

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
No but I did spray my har green and yellow (with coloured hair spray) when I was 14 for the annual MAYC weekend in London (not sure MAYC even exists anymore do you know @Merab's Slave?)

Have you ever done something really stupid but had fun whilst doing it?

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
No but I did spray my har green and yellow (with coloured hair spray) when I was 14 for the annual MAYC weekend in London (not sure MAYC even exists anymore do you know @Merab's Slave?)

Have you ever done something really stupid but had fun whilst doing it?
No, as far as I know it’s been replaced with something else.
I’m too old for it these days.
I did my share of green & yellow, sleepless nights on a church floor

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
The answer to the question is - I usually have fun and have almost certainly done something stupid but can’t remember.

Have you ever reread a favourite book so often it’s fallen apart

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Yes - usually it’s the filing!

Have you ever bought another bookcase because you didn’t want to give away any books to make space for all the new ones

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
If visiting then boyfriend and getting back late (parents weren’t happy) is rebellious then yes 😬

Have you ever projectile blown drink out of your nose?

Betsy

Anniversary Herd
Reaction score
No can't say that I have!

Have you ever swallowed the wrong way and had such a bad coughing fit your eyes watered?

gerbilord

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well if I hadn’t realised then I wouldn’t know would I? XD but no, I don’t think so.

have you ever binged a tv series and then only a few weeks later binged it again?

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
No.

Have you ever binged a programme and regretted it because you then have nothing to watch?

Siikibam

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Yes. Not long after the rest of us arrived here, there was that really bad storm (1987 so you can see how bad it actually was!). Is being us, we didn’t think that warranted missing school. Cue us walking there and me being almost swept away by the wind 😳

Have you ever had a swollen digit even though you didn’t trap/hit it or close it in any doors/windows

Free Ranger

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
No - but when I was a teen my big toe nail went a nasty colour and puffed up. When I showed the doc this huge brown and purple nail he said I'd dropped something on it or stubbed it hard. I kept saying, "No, no I definitely didn't - I really would have remembered that!" It eventually fell off :eek: (but grew back fine)

Have you ever walked towards someone in a mall who wouldn't get out of your way, then realised at the last minute it was yourself in a mirror? (Then caught yourself saying "Oh, sorry!" to yourself even though you knew it was you?!)

Bradshaw Piggies

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
All the time! Sometimes I end up in a room and wonder why I walked in there in the first place. Definitely a case of guinea pig mum brain!

have you ever ran out in your pyjamas to get the bin out (in front of the bin men) because they are here and you forgot? 🙈 (Asking for a friend of course)