• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Have you ever?....

Yes! I cut off 1 1/2 feet recently and miss it quite a bit...I am happy that it is going to a good cause, though! :)

Have you ever met a wolf?

Possibly...

Have you ever been in the newspaper?

Yes quite a bit... the most amazing (and scary) was to the Isle of Mull from Glasgow, via the ferry from Oban.

Have you ever been sick on your shoes?

No

Have you ever been stopped by the police in a foreign country? (And proceeded to argue and pretend you don’t know what they’re on about 😡 😒)

No

Have you ever been stopped by the police in a foreign country? (And proceeded to argue and pretend you don’t know what they’re on about 😡 😒)
No 😂
Have you ever stayed awake for more than 3 days straight (I have- induction of labour/c section🙄)

No.

Have you ever eaten cow intestines? 🤮

Not cow intestines, but chicken and pig intestines...we call it isaw in the Philippines. We grill it in bbq sticks and when it's cooked, we dip it in chilli vinegar. 😋 It's one of the street foods in the Philippines. 😁

Have you ever gotten drunk and your whole body turned red coz you then found out you were allergic to alcohol? 😂😂😁

No! Never even been drunk 😳 I was once...kind of tipsy because I drank while on antibiotics. And another time I drank a small glass of champagne on an empty stomach.

Have you ever gotten food poisoning from plane food?

Back