• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Have you ever?....

No.

Have you ever woken up and found you were in labour?
No (I wish all mine were induced early and ended in c sections or middle was a planned section)

Have you ever had a weird or rare pregnancy complication? (I had intra hepatic cholestasis of pregnancy of which there's a 1 in 1000 chance and I also had hyperemesis gravidarium which there's a 1% chance)

No (I wish all mine were induced early and ended in c sections or middle was a planned section)

Have you ever had a weird or rare pregnancy complication? (I had intra hepatic cholestasis of pregnancy of which there's a 1 in 1000 chance and I also had hyperemesis gravidarium which there's a 1% chance)

Both sound nasty poor you!

No Thankfully all my three pregnancies were problem free apart from horrendous morning sickness for the first twelve weeks and extreme tiredness with the first.

Have you ever had acupuncture?

No

Have you ever made bread in a bread maker and forgotten the yeast
Bit heavy on the old tum was it? 🤣

No never forgotten the yeast. May have forgotten the salt and sugar one time ... :whistle::whistle:

Have you ever gone shopping and forgotten your purse?

Yes! As soon as I got home I set up contactless payment on my mobile in case it happens again :)

Have you ever gone shopping for one thing in particular, then completely forgotten to buy it and bought other things instead?

All the time!

Have you ever forgotten an important appointement only to remember when you are supposed to be there, phoned them up to say you are stuck in traffic and you'll be there as soon as you can?

No, but I love ducks! When I go to the park they eat from my hand and in New Zealand they let me pick them up!

Have you ever had pet pigeons?
(I love pigeons too ☺️ When I go to the park they eat from my hand and climb into my lap).

Definitely 😂

Have you ever done something and then afterwards wondered what the hell you were thinking?

Absolutely!

Have you ever bought an item of clothing that looked lovely in the shop and when you bought it home it was awful so you had to return it?

Absolutely!

Have you ever bought an item of clothing that looked lovely in the shop and when you bought it home it was awful so you had to return it?
Yes except I never have the guts to return 😂

Have you ever gone on a drop slide/death slide

Ummm nope! Though I did once go down a closed slide at a play place...can’t remember the name. Was very scary but I sort of liked it!

Have you ever felt like you’re falling when you’re asleep...and lying down? I do it a lot.

Yes all the time! There's a name for it but I can't remember what it was 🙈

Have you ever stared at the piggy cage your about to clean but got too distracted talking to the pigs then forgot what you meant to do so walked away then remembered 😂

Definitely, the piggies are a very big distraction for me I spent atleast an hour sat in the garden just staring at them eating grass today😂😂

Have you ever gone into a room and then forgotten why you‘ve gone in there, only to remember why you had gone in there the second you have left the room?

Yep all the time!

Have you ever had a piggy who is a Metacam junkie? (My son noticed that Christian was licking the mesh on the hutch and commented that we have a guinea pig who is a junkie!)

Yep all the time!

Have you ever had a piggy who is a Metacam junkie? (My son noticed that Christian was licking the mesh on the hutch and commented that we have a guinea pig who is a junkie!)
Yes! Princess was a metacam junkie until she got too poorly
Have you ever had a piggy who will just stand at the sidee of the cage stating at you for hours 😂

Back