• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Have you ever?....

Oooooh yes - so often that people have actually stopped taking offence (at least to my face)(and they do joke 'belated' is my middle name!) but I try and make up for it with extensive Christmas cards and a catching up letter with photos (and pig updates obvs). Who did you forget?!

Have you ever been re-gifted something you gifted them in the first place?

Oooooh yes - so often that people have actually stopped taking offence (at least to my face)(and they do joke 'belated' is my middle name!) but I try and make up for it with extensive Christmas cards and a catching up letter with photos (and pig updates obvs). Who did you forget?!

Have you ever been re-gifted something you gifted them in the first place?
I haven’t done well at all this year.
I’ve forgotten 2 birthdays :mal:
I blame it on the chaos caused by a certain little virus.

Have you ever been water skiing

Haha - not in an embarrassing place but I once bent down in Superdrug to look on the bottom shelf and my back locked. I was 15! No pain but I couldn't straighten up and had to shuffle out literally bent double and apologising all the way while the till lady eyed me suspiciously. It's never happened since - bizarre!

Have you ever had to show the doctor and embarrassing photo to demonstrate 'symptoms'?!

Not a photo, but i have had to show drs sn embarrassing symptom.

Have you ever called a partner by your ex name by mistake (oops)?

Yes - it was one of the few sports I enjoyed at school

Have you ever watched a meteor shower

Back