• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Have you seen this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is gorgeous. I have emailed him to see if he would like to come when I go down to my parents in the autumn ;D

I think I'll see if I can take him with me to Ireland. He can keep me company and stop me panicking :)

Swaggie has emailed me back. He says he has a friend who likes travelling too, in case he is already booked!

That's fab. Isn't it a brilliant idea? :)

Swaggie is a woollen guinea pig who loves travelling. Thistle cavies are letting people take him on holiday for a small fee (£5 I think) to raise funds. He has his own back pack and passport. Its worth having a look just to see him. he is beautiful. :)

I'm taking Hobo away with me! Swaggie wasn't available as he's going to be too tired to make a quick dash from me when we get back to someone else! ;D

just tried to book for next march but it does'nt seem to go that far yet, I'm going on a caribbean cruise and would be able to get some great pics with him in it, will keep trying though, have just emailed hoping that date is ok as i could'nt check,

That'll be great! We're hoping to go on a cruise sometime next year or possibly the year after!

Yay! I'm so pleased that people are supporting Thistle Cavies.

I am taking a trip up there at the end of August to visit Wendi and help out with the pigs. If anyone has anything they want taking up there or are interested in adopting a piggie I will happily transport for you. Just give me a shout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back