• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cavy Kung-Fu They come in small 750g bags but they are quite compressed so you get a good amount out of them.

Cheers, I think I might get one to try. Not sure how long it will last with my lot XD

I think I'll have to put together a hay hamper, create a chart to compare price, quantity, hay eaten and popcorns performed! :))

So I've ordered a bunch of hay, namely Oxbow Timothy and Orchard grass, the Timothy Hay 2016 and the 5 A Day hay. Just realised that I forgot Alfalfa King but I might try that a different time. My purse feels a bit light now XD

So I've ordered a bunch of hay, namely Oxbow Timothy and Orchard grass, the Timothy Hay 2016 and the 5 A Day hay. Just realised that I forgot Alfalfa King but I might try that a different time. My purse feels a bit light now XD
It would feel light after that hay purchase. The orchard grass is a particular favorite around here, and any hay they dont like gets mixed with some orchard grass and they suddenly scoff it down.

It would feel light after that hay purchase. The orchard grass is a particular favorite around here, and any hay they dont like gets mixed with some orchard grass and they suddenly scoff it down.

Yes I'd read a lot of posts on here, I didn't really know about orchard grass tbh. Let alone consider it! But after hearing great things on here I figured I'd give it a go. Shame they're so expensive, not sure I'd be able to keep it up regularly if it does become their favourite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back