• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Haybox on subscription

Piggies&buns

Staff member
Reaction score
How long do people find it normally takes between the order date (of a subscription) and when it is dispatched? I am wondering whether I am being impatient!
My first order was made on a Wednesday dispatched on the Thursday and delivered on the Friday. Excellent service I thought and signed up for a subscription. I am finding though it’s taking longer and longer between order and dispatch.
This one, on a subscription, went through and was paid for on monday 2 dec, but it still hasn’t been dispatched, and of course now it won’t dispatch until tomorrow at the earliest and then it’ll be another 2-3 days until it’s delivered.
Is this about normal from your haybox subscribers experience? I am just wondering whether I need to reduce my subscription from every four weeks to every three to ensure I get my delivery in four weekly intervals, rather than it being five weeks from one to the next on a four week subscription.

l hope that was just a one off.
I’ve only had my second subscription order now but it came through very promptly.
I did amend my order to add another small box and switch from 6 weeks to 5 weeks though so maybe that made a difference.
The piggies went through 10kg very quickly.

Oh dear never had that... our regular order usually goes in on a sunday, I get a dispatch email monday, and a dpd courier email later monday indicating either tuesday or wednesday delivery (if its tuesday I usually swap it for wednesday...)
Ours is due next week so I'll update if our regular sunday order isnt here by wednesday!

I had hoped my Monday dated order, would be delivered tomorrow, going by how long the others have been, but it hasn’t even been dispatched yet. I’m now going to have to go out and buy a bag tomorrow to see me through until the delivery which I still have no idea when it’ll actually be. I think I’d best ring them tomorrow

Back