• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

healing vibes needed for my little boy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairelove

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
well my 17mth old son has been ill since sunday temp, crying , and the last 2 days i noticed 2 lumps appear on his lips and last night his gums swelled up, this morning they were bleeding and he hardly slept all night, so i went the Drs with him this morning who sent him the hospital for blood tests, well turns out he has chicken pox, internally his throte is covered in them plus he has thrush on his bum:(...

so every 2 hours he is having numbing spray in his mouth to help him...

its also been found he has a dairy intolarance so he needs be starved of dairy for 2 days, as he has had the runs for 3 and a half weeks GP last week told me he was teethinggrrrr

healing vibes needs for him to get well soon and for me and OH have a full night sleep-c-c

Awwww poor baby. I hope he feels better soon and you all get plenty of rest. Sending you lots of love and kisses xxxxx

Poor little love.
Lots of healing vibes sent your way hun.

x

Poor little chap, and also you too. It is horrible when you children are ill and you cant get any answers as to what is wrong with them. My daughter has just been diagnosed with psoriasis, after months of trips to the drs. It wears you all down in the end :(. Hope he is feeling better soon and that you all get some much needed sleep.x>>

Poor baby boy. He must feel terrible. I really hope he gets better soon, you must be worried. :(

awwww a massive fluffy warm HUG being sent to you and your little lamb, hope hes better soon xxxxxxx

x>>

Aww poor bairn, I really hope he's feeling better soon, sending big hugs to him and you xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back