• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Healing Vibes Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for asking, Miss Cookie Crumble is doing well, everytime we try to take her off her steroid she seems to go a little downhill so we are on half a tablet a day. She is still slower than the girls at eating but is maintaining her weight. She is now used to coming out for meals and runs into the tunnel for me to collect her in morning and night, she has always been cheeky and comical and this routine has made her even more so....
We are just taking each day as it comes and are watchful over her, we have a check up in one week and I am sure Rosie is going to be pleased.

:( Cookie has taken a downturn this evening and is struggling with her veg again, I noticed it with her Pepper this evening (she always eats separately from the girls after everything) We have just cut tea into strips and hand feed her, and she has been eating hay from my hand. Have metacamed her up and she has an appointment for a dental now with Rosie on Friday at 9.50am. Hope we don't go through what happened last time and am hoping this is an overgrowth rather than the bone spur getting worse. Healing vibes appreciated for our special girl.

Oh Lee, I am so sorry yo hear about Cookie, hopefully the vet will sort her out. Hugs and healing vibes being sent your way.

Sorry to hear cookie has take a downturn :( wishing cookie healing vibes from me and the boys!

I'm sorry to hear this Lee, hope she pulls through. The boys are sending healing wheeks x

Aww poor Cookie :( Healing vibes to your beautiful girl and hugs to you and Rach x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back