Hearing (forum) Voices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I do that too now! Before I use to read them in my head in the place they were from? (If it showed where they were from of course) but really strongly! Even though in actual fact they don't sound like that at all!

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
It's nice when I hear a strong Scottish accent for it not to be immediately associated with the mother in law lol!

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
I do that too now! Before I use to read them in my head in the place they were from? (If it showed where they were from of course) but really strongly! Even though in actual fact they don't sound like that at all!
Haha! I'm not very good with accents (even pretending in my head I can't get it right!)

Reactions: A&T

A&T

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Haha! I'm not very good with accents (even pretending in my head I can't get it right!)
Hahaha no me either, I just sound like I'm permanently drunk or something. Only accent I can do well is a Somerset/Bristolian accent! And thats because of my Dad, picked it up from him. I come back from his house sounding like a weird combination of a eastender crossed with a west country farmer :)):doh:

Lady Kelly

Staff member
Reaction score
I've been vet fortunate to speak to a few members on the phone :clap:
Wish there was another way of chatting more tho. It would be awesome :luv:
ooo like a forum skype session... though that idea wouldn't be so good as soon as you realise certain members have taken you to the loo with them... @Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.