• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Heartbreak At Teas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

furryfriends (TEAS)

Forum Founder
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Director at TEAS (East Hunsbury) Northampton
In absolute shock and heartbroken! Found Ben in his forever sleep this morning. He was a very old man, but last night he was climbing the bars to check out the girls who had just arrived. This morning he was curled up like he was fast asleep with Monty cuddled up to him. I don't know how Monty is going to cope without him. Sleep well my special man. Reunited with your brother Jerry x

Oh dear, I'm really sorry to hear this.

Sleep well little one. x

Oh what a shock Debbie, I'm so sorry. I hope Monty is ok.

Sorry to hear that Debbie - really sad news. Small comfort I know but sounds like he went in the best way - with his friend by his side and dreaming of girls. Sleep well little man.

Sorry to hear that Debbie - really sad news. Small comfort I know but sounds like he went in the best way - with his friend by his side and dreaming of girls. Sleep well little man.
Couldn't have said it better.

Fingers crossed they all continue to get along...!

I am so sorry that yet another familiar face has left you so suddenly, but after having what sounds a very good time!

Fingers very firmly crossed that Monty will appreciate his new company.

Monty was looking so sad. He hadn't moved in hours and didn't seem interested in anything. I lifted him out and said 'you haven't come this far to give up now'. I opened Bill and Toby's cage and just popped him in. He's come to life and hasn't stopped eating. He's shared the food bowl with Bill and has had a sniff at Toby. All boys seem very calm and are just pottering around the cage together.

I am so so sorry for your loss.

Glad to hear everything is going well for Monty, hope it stays that way!x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back