• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Heartbroken...my Giant Rabbit Has Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven proom

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm new to this site and have only posted items about my guinea pigs,however I have small farm with amongst other pets,2 lovely giant rabbits.Yuki and Scrmpy.This was them on their first day with meyuki and scrumpie (1).JPG

I had to separate them as they began fighting.So Scrumpy had his big house and the full garden to roam in.Yuki became my best freind.He would follow me all over and even became best freinds with the dogs! rabbit.JPG

Yesterday I awoke and found him cuddled up in his usual spot,he had just gone.I'm devastated he was such a special little boy.This was his last photo from a few weeks ago,I love you Yuki x .
2015-04-19 15.42.59.jpg

That's awful news. You clearly had a wonderful bond with him, and him with you. I'm genuinely sorry for your loss.
Was Yuki still young? x

That's awful news. You clearly had a wonderful bond with him, and him with you. I'm genuinely sorry for your loss.
Was Yuki still young? x
Well he was 3,I thought that was still young for a flemish type.The day before he had been hoping about with no apparent problems.

Well he was 3,I thought that was still young for a flemish type.The day before he had been hoping about with no apparent problems.
It's good that he didn't suffer from a drawn-out illness, but such a horrible shock. So sad when they go young x

Thankyou for your lovely comments,My plan was I would keep both of them together in the house,but Scrumpy(grey one)started becoming aggressive with Yuki and managed to tear a chunk from his ear.

I dont know how he managed to get in or who left the gate open,but all of a sudden I entered the kitchen yesterday to find Scrumpy eating where Yuki used to!
2015-05-12 13.33.02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back