Hellllooooooo from me too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wheekster

Hi everyone. Me and the piggies just had to join this forum, its so unique looking ;D As most of you know I have a ton of piggies who I all love dearly. Their names are Izzy, Bobette, Boots, Sox, Halo, Faith, DeeDee, Hannaka, Jake, Dizzy, Peppa, Luigi, Cirrus, Sirius, Gus, Harry, Rupert, Peanut, Marmalade, Louie, Eddie, Fozzie, Petey and Bandit ;D Phew, thats a lot of names to remember and a lot of piggies to snuggle with :P I'm known as Wheekster on most forums but as Wheeks on GPW :) Its great to be and I look forward to posting with you all ;D

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hi Wheekster

Lovely to have you here. You have so many piggies! - Thought I had a lot but it looks as though you have more! lol :) I have 18 guinea pigs called Mr Tiggy, Joe, Jippi, Skye, Toffee, Poppet, Crunchie, Demon, Milly, Leah Priya, Hannah, Badger, Ben, Whiskers, Crater Head, Rosie and Amber. I have 13 sows and 5 boars!

Would love to see pics of your piggies. Please feel free to add them in the "Photo Gallery"

Thanks for joining!

K

kaoskat

Welcome to the forum! I can't wait to meet you and your piggies!

-Bastian Noel

K

Kellie

Hello and welcome love from me Pip, and my 3 friends Cherry, Stanley and George and my mummy Kellie

Status
Not open for further replies.