Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daftscotslass

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know many of you from various other forums but after lurking for some time here thought I better join! I'm Lorna, I'm 26 and live just outside of Stirling in Scotland. Been keeping pigs since I was 12 despite a break after I lost a pig in 1999. I now have 4 pigs that live in a C&C cage in my living room, taking up more space than I can spare!

Bonnie is a 2 year old sow - she was born to a pig an ex-colleague owned who was unknowingly bought pregnant.

Bramble is a 1 year old sow born at Thistle Cavies. She also shares my birthday which is a lovely coincidence.

Lucy is around 18 months - 2 years and came from the SSPCA. She was on their website at Christmas time and I couldn't bear the thought of her being there over Christmas. She was worth the 130-odd mile round trip!

Bart is around 2-3 years old and he also came from Thistle Cavies. He is neutered so can love his laydeez with no fear of offspring!

I also have 2 rescued goldfish (yes, really) and a hamster who, classed as "unsellable" by PAH, was given to me for free.

J

Jillybean

Welcome to the Forum. I love your pictures - they're really good, like ones you see on cards. Especially love the one of Bonnie, I would find it difficult to get a picture of one of my girls like that, they always get up when they hear a noise or see movement.

michellemuffin

Reaction score
hello Lorna welcome to a great forum I have made many good piggy pals here, and I'm sure you will too, the photos are adorable and they seem 4 very lucky piggys, I have 34 it was 36 monday but have lost patch and Evee this week, see their pics on Rainbow bridge posting, my piggys keep me sane but this week has been very sad for me :'(, but welcome to you and your bunch of darlings, :)

SweetEdge

Reaction score
Hi and welcome! :)

Your piggies are soooo gorgeous - Bonnie looks soooo cute in that picture all chilled out! ;)

Have fun x ;)

C

chinakit

Hello, and welcome! What's that you have on the floor of your C&C cage in the first picture? I have recently moved my 6 girls indoors into a C&C cage and currently using newspapers and hay in their cage but want to move to something different (towels / fleece etc) as it's tidier. I quite fancy using the fleecy cotton type sheets, I find some synthetic fleeces get wet very quickly.

Your piggies are really lovely!

S

Starflick

Hi Lorna, nice to see you here, think I might just have met you, lol!
Nik

Status
Not open for further replies.