help birthday dilema

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

its my daughters 2nd birthday on the 3rd june and i made her a birthday list for family and friends and everyone has chose a prezzie to buy for her but i now have a problem that i dont know what to get her, i havnt a clue everyone is getting her everything she needs and more, i ask my partner what he would like to get her but he dont understand girls and toys leave him to the boy stuff so what does everyone think i should get her or what did you get your daughters for there 2nd birthday?

Reaction score
my grandaughter was 2 in feb and she got some bits for playing in the garden like a sandpit slide etc , I got my daughter my first doll by baby annabelle and a little desk and chair ( a mini one or a dressing table again a mini one )

M

Michele

What is she into as in programmes? When my daughter was 2 were bought her a tike a princess one. and took her to the zoo she loved it. She 3 in august so I'm going to buy lots of princess stuff and Hama beads for 3 year olds

Reaction score
She share's a birthday with Mike! Happy Birthday!

When one of my nephews was two, we got him one of those leap pad things - they come with loads of different stories and activities. It may seem a little bit old, but they are fun!

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
When my cousin Ellie was two we got her: a shopping trolley (a child one - don't worry), and other little bits and pieces.

K

kellyspiggies

thankyou have to say all the things you said she already has like the outdoor stuff she already has as my son had it all, my son has a leappad so she uses that, i normally buy her one big thing but i may just buy her loadsa little stuff, creative stuff like playdoh try get her some dvd's too she likes balamory and the wiggles

K

kellyspiggies

kids like anything really she is so laid back she dont care, she is getting a bouncy castle from elc she will love that

Reaction score
aww, we got our niece one of them for christmas a couple of years back, she loved it! LOL

K

kellyspiggies

dont know about her think i will have fun too lol
i love having kids get to play too lol

Reaction score
LOL do you honestly think it'll only be for her?! ;D

You'll have fun masses of fun too! My brother in law found the blowing it up part funny!

K

kellyspiggies

i found one thing a barney dance mat,she loves dancing so will get her that

Status
Not open for further replies.