help me and take me away lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyspiggies

i've been overloaded by interior design talk, my head is spinning lol i cant think properly. i got a test paper i got to hand in soon, well havnt a date but had it for months and now finishing it but i just cant think straight the questions, there is so many answers and then i have to think lol i cant cope with thinking lol overload

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
LOL

You are in a pickle! ;D

Best way I find to stop an 'overload' is to have a shower or bath, nice relaxing one, mobile off, lounging around in jimjams with some soft music on, then no other distractions.. I can then finally focus!

That is, until a piggy squeaks! LOL ;D

Kelly and piggies xx

K

kellyspiggies

keep looking at my books and thinking i got to tackle it, i really need it finished by next week i got to have a few days off now as my son goes into hospital tomorrow to have his teeth out. i just had a nice shower refreshed now so maybe i might start thinking straight, i was getting right worked up i knew what i wanted to write i just couldnt get it from my head to the paper lol

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
What is it you're doing if you don't mind me asking? ?

Kelly and piggies xx

W

Wheekster

Oh no, brain overload :o You definately need a little time to chill out and take it easy ;D I find that a mega size chocolate bar and a nice glass of red wine is a good cure ;D Failing that, go hug a pig, lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.