• FORUM DONATIONS OPEN The forum relies on your help to continue running, if you would like to help keep the forum running then you can find out about donating here

Help me pick a name

What name should i give to my new pig?

• Noah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ric

• Mubbs

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

[siz2][color][fontVrana]I'm gttin a nw piggi nxt wkn an i n a holby city nam so iv chossn two charactr nams an two actor nams
*Art is th actor who play Zubin
*Noah is th actor who play Will
*ic is a frin of Zubin in holby
*Mubbs was a obstrtrition in holby (no link to Zubin just thought it was a funky nam)
*Paris was Zubins baby who i :( [/font][/siz]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
yes, it HAS to be Ric, becuse he and Zubin were such a twosome. Incidentally, does anyone know if Zubin is coming back to Holby?
PS: 2nd choice would be Art

G

gothchick1515

He did come back didnt he for a bit? I dont no i love Noah but i planned to call any future sons that and i think that if i then had a son and called him that and he asked where i got his name from he might not be pleased if i told him i named him after a pig other then that i like ric and art but i love them all so ill chose the most popular oh i could call him paris Zubins baby was called paris wasnt he!

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
No, don't like Paris. It has to be Ric! I have said this in your other post too! Or you could call him Jess even though he is a bloke. Look at my three - they are all girls but I call them my boys!

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
he sure was. I work in the anaesthetic dept - I am in charge of 57 anaesthetists - how about that?

G

gothchick1515

Wow, I want to work in maternity or SCBU one day i love babies and i just want to help them hehe thats why i watch holby! Jess would be fantastic but i dont want to confuse my piggie into wat sex he is lol i think hes coming back but on holbys web site it lists him under past characters ?

G

gothchick1515

Its a three way split lol of noah ric and mubbs so i might change the poll to just those three as they seem to be the faviourites x

G

gothchick1515

I just got my new pig and i called him Rik Griffen (Griff 4 short) so thanks to everyone who voted

heres a pic of him x

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yay! I knew you'd call him Ric! He is lovely! Can't wait to hear how he gets on with Zubin.
x

G

gothchick1515

Hes gettin on ok Zubin is humping him alot and rumblestruting but not all the time mostly when Griff burys under his belly x

Status
Not open for further replies.