• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Help!

D

DM210920

My guinea pig swallowed an eraser! I had him on my desk while doing school and when I left to get him lettuce from the fridge he ate the eraser off of a pencil and I tried to make him spit it out but he swallowed it! Should I ask my parents to take it to a vet?
 

VickiA

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Nov 1, 2013
Messages
24,297
Reaction score
32,811
Points
2,465
Location
Cheshire, England
You are too young to be a member of this forum. Your account will be terminated. Please do not attempt to re-join
 
Top