• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

minky

Had the girls out for floor time last lovely no probs i asked my daughter to put the girls back in the shed for me which she did and i later locked it all up for the night, well when i have just been in to give them breakfast i noticed the girls dishes were still full and when i looked they werent there i panicked when i checked on rosies side there they all were as happy as larry ! My only worry is could they have mated ?, there is no way they could have climbed over its too high for them so i can only presume Emma must have put them in the wrong side

I know Rosie would be happy with the girls so i can only presume he must have had a big piggy grin on his face ! Thank goodness horny Nigel wasnt there

So do you think i shall be hearing the patter of tiny feet ! How would i know if it had happened ? :-X :-X :-X

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
You can never be too sure if they have or haven't. Wait a couple of weeks, see if you notice any kind of change

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Oopsies, don't get cross at your girl she meant well.
We can hope he was just so thrilled to be with them he didn't do THAT :D

M

minky

LOL

Nah I'm not cross with Emma she's ony 6 i should have checked but never mind if it happened it happened either way i would keep the babies anyway !

amanda

Reaction score
I bet he thought his christmas had come early! ;D

M

minky

Beleive me he did !

Shame really cos he loves to have them around and he can see them and just sits by the side watching them Rags usually comes and sits by him and they wheek to each other, as Rosie is so laid back he prob aint done anything but who knows just have to wait and see i spose ! Heaven help me if its both girls at least i know where to come to !

Cheers guys

sars1359

Reaction score
I bet he didnt use protection ::)

typical male

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
minky said:
LOL

Nah I'm not cross with Emma she's ony 6 i should have checked but never mind if it happened it happened either way i would keep the babies anyway !
6 months?

M

minky

kellyandpiggies said:
minky said:
LOL

6 months?
LOL Emma is 6 years old !!

G

gothchick1515

Aww bless her i make silly mistakes and I'm 17 lol Like Kelly said its a waiting game with Tia i had an ultrasound just because she was over 2 but if yours are young i wouldnt be in a rush to do that x

M

minky

The sows are about 7months old i cant remember exactly how old Traci said they were when i adopted them

Time will tell i suppose

K

KatsCavies

Theres no guarantee any of the sows were in season so I wouldn't worry too much, but keep an eye on them just in case ;)

Kat

Gaile

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My 3 fizzi,piglet &Boris have the same dad,but different mum's.Friend bought 3girl guinea pigs,but they turned out to be 2girls and a boy,my point is that Fizzi & Piglet were born 10 march and Boris 20 march,so even though the parents were together from the start there was a big time different to the litters being born.So you may be just lucky,hopefully!That is why i had Boris neutered because i was scared 'just in case' they got together,especially as they are brother and sisters!And also have no extra space for Boris to live separated.Good luck! but baby guinea pigs so cute!i seen my girls at only 30minutes old and sexed Boris and sister at 55minutes old.Sad to say my 3,are the only ones left,both mums,2 sisters and dad have since died, hate to say it but neglect!not having proper housing! Like all my pets they are very well cared for!

Status
Not open for further replies.