• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

He's such a diva!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Countrylass

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We took Fudge our long haired boar back to the vets today for his post neutered check as he had the op on Monday. We had only been waiting about 10 minutes before he growled to express his displeasure at waiting then a few minutes later I felt a short vibration. Now neither of my other boars have done this and we've waited longer than 10 minutes with Dillon. Fudge is also the only piggie who tosses his head angrily if he thinks you are stroking his head wrong, finds it impossible to sit still and thinks that if your arm is in the way then head butting it should be enough to tell you to shift it plus he watches his weight. I know long haired piggies are meant to be high maintenance but no-one said they had the diva personality to go with their stunning looks! It all just adds to his character and I wouldn't change him for the world. He really is such a cutie :)

Oh how adorable! Ours all growl too when their not happy or when they hear a noise they dont like! :(|) Diva pigs!

AWWW - you can't but love BIG personalities!

Haha. My Gladstone was always SUCH a diva at the vets. He'd start squealing, so the nurse would give him a cuddle and take him for a walk, which calmed him down, he'd scream during examination, then got MORE cuddles from the nurse afterwards. It wasn't so bad if he went on his own, but it used to wind his bunny friend up too (squealing piggie, tense bunny = bad times rolleyes)

Incredibly cute though...x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back