Heyy! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey :) Well, er, my name is Jane and I live in South Yorkshire, England.

At the moment I don't have any guinea pigs but I'm asking my parents to buy me materials to build a C&C cage for Christmas, and then I hope to adopt a pair sometime after. I've joined here because I hope to find out more information about caring for guinea pigs and stuff, before I actually adopt a pair.

I have a mink syrian hamster called Jelly, a kitten called Patch, lots of chickens and 6 fish.

I hope I have fun here and find out some new info.

Jane ^_^

B

BEATRICE

Welcome to the forum it is friendly here. You will learn so much from reading the posts and I think its great you want to find out about piggies before you have them ! :)

H

hairdi

:D Hiya jane,

Its nice to find somebody who does their homework first ! ;)

There`s plenty of people who can help you on the forum !

Post lots of photos of your set up and guineas when you get them !

S

Starflick

Hi Jane, nice to see you here, great to see you doing your homework first!
Nik

michellemuffin

Reaction score
you are so good having the patience to wait until you have done your homework, I am a piggy addict with 34 of my own its a very hard habit to break, lol :D welcome to a great forum ;)

Jane

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
hehe, Thanks for all the lovely welcomes :)

Well I'm still doing my homework for a few more months lol, I researched hamsters for around 1 1/2 months so I don't know how long it will be until I am allowed to get a pair of piggies, but I want to make sure they have a great life from the day they arrive here.

D

DebbieR

Hi Jane, welcome to the forum. You're doing the right thing by finding out about them first. Well done. They will certainly have a lovely life with you. The piggies you get will be very lucky indeed. I wish everyone did that before getting any animals.
You'll learn loads here and have lots of fun too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.