Hi all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mish

Hi everyone.

I just joined here. I went onto another site I used to go to and it said that they had merged with this forum, so I decided to join and see if anyone remembered me. I'm Mish/Michelle, obviously. :)

I used to own guinea pigs but I don't any longer. I do, however, still love them and I may get back into them in the future. I currently have five cats, a cockatiel, a crayfish, an African clawed frog, a White's treefrog, a dwarf hamster, and a freshwater aquarium. I'm definitely an animal person, as I'm sure you can tell.

I don't know if anyone here is from the other forum or whether they remember me, but I'm saying hi either way. :)

Michelle

D

DebbieR

Hiya, Is that Mish from Squeaky Pigs? Its Debbie (George and Mildred) here.
Welcome to the forum :)

D

DebbieR

And you. It'll be good to have you around. What have you been up to?

S

snugglypig

Hi Mish

not sure if I remember you but a big Hello and welcome

karen

M

Mish

I haven't been up to much. Dealing with school and just regular stuff. Been having a hard time lately because my boyfriend of over a year just randomly decided to break up with me two weeks ago. It hasn't been too fun but it's alright.

Thanks for the welcomes.

Reaction score
hello Mish from another Mish although I tend to get called Mitch, I'm sure you will get the piggy bug again soon and end up with more, encouraged by us lot ;D
hope to hear about your menagerie more and maybe some piccys as well, welcome again ;)

H

hairdi

:) Hi there, can`t be without piggies you know ! I have 9 boys, 5 buns and a dog called Holly ! ::)

Diane

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Hello and welcome, Michelle is a special name to me, my daughters middle name and also a special cousin :)

"Michelle my bell" da da da da da

Status
Not open for further replies.