• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hi all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mish

Hi everyone.

I just joined here. I went onto another site I used to go to and it said that they had merged with this forum, so I decided to join and see if anyone remembered me. I'm Mish/Michelle, obviously. :)

I used to own guinea pigs but I don't any longer. I do, however, still love them and I may get back into them in the future. I currently have five cats, a cockatiel, a crayfish, an African clawed frog, a White's treefrog, a dwarf hamster, and a freshwater aquarium. I'm definitely an animal person, as I'm sure you can tell.

I don't know if anyone here is from the other forum or whether they remember me, but I'm saying hi either way. :)

Michelle

Hiya, Is that Mish from Squeaky Pigs? Its Debbie (George and Mildred) here.
Welcome to the forum :)

And you. It'll be good to have you around. What have you been up to?

Hi Mish

not sure if I remember you but a big Hello and welcome

karen

I haven't been up to much. Dealing with school and just regular stuff. Been having a hard time lately because my boyfriend of over a year just randomly decided to break up with me two weeks ago. It hasn't been too fun but it's alright.

Thanks for the welcomes.

hello Mish from another Mish although I tend to get called Mitch, I'm sure you will get the piggy bug again soon and end up with more, encouraged by us lot ;D
hope to hear about your menagerie more and maybe some piccys as well, welcome again ;)

:) Hi there, can`t be without piggies you know ! I have 9 boys, 5 buns and a dog called Holly ! ::)

Diane

Hello and welcome, Michelle is a special name to me, my daughters middle name and also a special cousin :)

"Michelle my bell" da da da da da

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back