• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Hi all! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all!

Just saying hello! You have some great stuff in your forums, I love learning more stuff about Piggies!

I have 1 piggy (At the mo) called Squeak, 1 bunny called Nifty and a cockatiel called George... Hopefully will be getting another piggy for Squeak when their new house arrives within the next few weeks.. cant wait, VERY excited!

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! ;D

x

Hiya I'm Verity, welcome is you piggie a boy? i have two boys called Harry n Zubin but they dont live together, i have bunnies too arnt they the besT? anyways welcome x

Hello there, I'm Kelly, a.k.a Mrs Player

I have 12 piggies - 8 sows and 3 boars

welcome to the forum! :)

xx Mrs Player xx

Hiya there, love the name squeak by the way... my girlfriend had a really amazing sow called squeak who unfortunatly passed on last year...

myself I have 10... 6 definate sows and then these 4 lovely little babies which need to be split up v soon... hope you find a nice friend for squeak

hello, this is joanna but everyone calles me jo. i have a piggy named princess. welcome! :D

Hi!

Awww thanks for the really warm welcome! ;D

Squeaks a little girl, she did have a sister who unfortunatly passed away, so thats why i'm on the look out for another friend for her. I'm trying to keep her busy at the moment by letting her run around ALL the time and giving her lots of yummy things to eat - hehehe ;)

Anyway - thanks again for the really nice welcome ;D

x

Hope i'm allowed to post pictures in here (If not i'm sorry!)

Here's my little Squeak ;D She's next to her favourite food - actually no - EVERYTHING is her favourite food! hehehe

8419355175.jpg

awww thank you ;D

Sorry will post piccies in gallery from now on :-[

When she gets her new friend (Which i'm hoping soon as I really want another piggie), I'll post a piccie of her in gallery ;D

x

Dont worry i post in nearly all boards you might have noticed i post pics anywhere lol I'm very scatty so i think they let me off hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back