Hi everyone I'm new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanda

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to keeping piggies. I had my first two boars three weeks ago Ginge and Nugget, they are 10 weeks old now. I love them so much. My husband umed and arhhed over me having them but i have caught him several times giving them both a cuddle. :)

I've just spent over an hour learning so much about piggies on this forum and i know that whenever i have a problem you will all be there to help.

Look forward to sharing my piggies with you all. :)

love amanda xx

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hi Amanda,

Welcome to the forum.

I am glad that so far, what you have read you have found useful. :)

It usually is the man of the house which turns his head away from having guinea pigs but they really are truely smashing pets. I don't know what I would do if I did not have guinea pigs :)

If you need any help around the forum, just let me or one of the mods know! anim

Deb

Reaction score
Hi Amanda

Warmest welcome to the forum. :)

Looking forward to hearing more about your 2 piggies and their antics. My hubby was the same and said I could only have 2 pigs...NO MOre! that was many moons ago and now I have 21 ;D ;D ;D

Piggies are adorable creatures & everyone is special in some way.

Deb x

michellemuffin

Reaction score
hi Amanda welcome to a very friendly forum with lots of knowledge about pigs between us all, so you've only got 2 so far, no doubt like many of us that will increase because as we all know Piggys are addictive, I have got 33

bevs

Reaction score
Hi :) Welcome to the forum :)

Bev x x

Status
Not open for further replies.