HI I AM NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowny

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
HI THERE, THOUGHT I WOULD INTRODUCE MYSELF. I ONLY FOUND YOU AFTER SEARCHING FOR GUINEA PIG RESCUES AROUND THE BURTON ON TRENT AREA. WHY AREN'T THERE ANY? PERHAPS THATS SOMETHING FOR ME TO CONSIDER. THE CLOSEST ANIMAL SHELTER TO ME IS RSPCA AT BURTON. MY FIRST LOVE ARE CATS AND I HAVE 5 OF THEM. THEN MY KIDS CAME ALONG AND MY SON IS A BIG BIG RABBIT FAN (THROUGH WATCHING TELETUBBIES - WHICH HE NO LONGER LIKES US TO TALK ABOUT) AND WE HAD TWO FEMALES FROM THE RSPCA. UNFORTUNATELY THEY DIED OVER TWO YEARS AGO. WE HAD THEM FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND WERE HEARTBROKEN. WE NOW HAVE TWO MORE MALE RABBITS (AGAIN FROM RESCUE CENTRE). MY LOVE OF GUINEA PIGS AROSE AS A RESULT OF LOOKING AFTER MY NIECES FOR TWO WEEKS. I LOVED THEIR GREETINGS AND THEY WERE SO HAPPY. I MISSED THEM AWFULLY WHEN THEY WENT HOME AND SO WENT AND GOT MY OWN (AGAIN FROM THE RSPCA). I NOW HAVE 4 BOYS - TWO LIVE TOGETHER AND TWO LIVE ON THEIR OWN DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES. THE OLDEST WAS BULLIED TERRIBLY BY THE YOUNGEST WHEN HE REACHED MATURITY AND HAD TO BE REMOVED AND THEN THE YOUNGEST STILL ATTACKED THE REMAINING TWO AND SO HE NOW LIVES ALONE. NOT IDEAL, I KNOW, BY I AM CURRENTLY SEEKING ADVICE ON THIS AS TO WHETHER TO GET THEM MATES. ANYWAY, THATS ME. I MUST DO SOME WORK NOW, BUT I KEEP READING ALL THE POSTS. WHAT A FAB SITE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. KAREN

kayjay

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi Karen, welcome to TGPF, I hope you'll have fun posting on here

L

lizz79

Hi Karen,

I'm pretty new too and everyones really friendly and helpful. Welcome :)

linda.b

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi there. Welcome to the forum. :) Piccy's of your boys would be great.

Reaction score
hi Karen welcome to a great forum,. boys will be boys I guess I have around 33 piggys and love them all to bits

S

snugglypig

welcome Karen

I am a karen too, ;D ;D

sure you will enjoy it here its great and really friendly

karen

Status
Not open for further replies.