Hi I'm also new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thumpinbun

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This is also my first time on the forum

I am owned by 3 guineas, ( Maya, Cheyenne & Lilloet) & 6 rabbits (Pip, Polar, Poppy, Panda, Ottowa & Cleo). Not quite sure where all the P's came from but they are not easy to say quickly after a couple of glasses of wine!

P

penfold118

Hi....Hope you enjoy the forum, I am new here but have found the forum to be welcoming and a wealth of info

P

pippin

hi thumpinbun,i can see where you got the idea for your name from hehe, 6 bunnys eh the most ive ever had at the same time was 2 lucky you.

D

DebbieR

Hello, welcome to the forum. I have 2 guineas - a boy and a girl called George and Mildred :)

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Thumpinbun said:
This is also my first time on the forum

I am owned by 3 guineas, ( Maya, Cheyenne & Lilloet) & 6 rabbits (Pip, Polar, Poppy, Panda, Ottowa & Cleo). Not quite sure where all the P's came from but they are not easy to say quickly after a couple of glasses of wine!
Hiya,

Welcome to the forum.

I love all the names of your rabbits beginning with P :) It sounds as though your another animal lover whos addicted to the small beautiful animals too! :) I have 26 guinea pigs (between two houses) and 1 house rabbit at the moment!

C

cavykind

Hello and welcome to the forum and have fun here :)
I love the name names of your little ones!

barbara

S

Starflick

Hi, welcome to the forum, i am new too, sure you will love it here, everyone is very friendly!
Nik

Reaction score
hi you and welcome its so nice to be getting all these lovely new members and all animal mad, brilliant :D

linda.b

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi welcome to the forum. I'm new as well. it is a great forum and I'm sure you will enjoy dropping in. I do! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.