Hi I'm new to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pop corn

Hi,I'm new to the forum so bear with me.My frist luv has always been rabbits and i currently have 5 until i got a very old ex school guinea pig who we have just found out is 7yrs old.This beautiful old lady who cant see very well has changed things 4 me and think they are the most wounderful little creature ive seen and of course heard.I looked after my friends this summer and 1 gave birth on me :D so ended up looking after 5 which was a great experience.Found a home 4 the girls and of course kept the boy who i named pigwig :)He will soon have a wife when old enough 2 have marriage tackle removed :o Best thing ever i have the great privilege of helping at www.hopperhaven.org.uk so get 2 see loads of pigs and I'm fostering 2 very tiny 4wk olds :)

J

Jillybean

Hello pop corn! Welcome to the forum. I've been here for a couple of months or so & it's great!

I agree with you they are wonderful little creatures. I only have 3 at the moment, hoping to adopt a pregnant guinea as I've never had guinea babies.

You don't expect to look after 5 when you take 1 in! How lovely to have kept Pigwig, that's a good name.

Bet the 4 week ones are sweet.

Reaction score
hi popcorn welcome we all know about the addiction of guinea pigs its hard to resist, love the name pigwig, sounds like a Harry Potter name lol my daughter in law keeps the rabbits and I keep over 30 piggys we are a nosy lot on here so photos as soon as you if you can please ;)

Reaction score
Hiya!

Welcome to the forum! Its a great forum and everyone is VERY friendly! :D

Have fun ;)

Trace xx

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hi PopCorn

Welcome to The Guinea Pig Forum anim

Everybody here are really lovely and friendly. :)

H

hairdi

:)Hiya, I started with buns first as well ( 5 ) and now have 9 guineas ! Warm welcome to you and furries.

Diane

P

pop corn

Thanks 4 all your replys,pics are proving abit difficult as new 2 all this computer stuff and have 2 rely on husband who got very cross with me last night as on computer 4 3hrs >:( One very moody man.Think its because he wanted 2 go on moter bike forum and i have now found the joys of broad band etc.Bet he curses the day he got it ;D ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.