Hi, mind if i join you all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woowoo30

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am new to this forum so thought i would say hello and tell you a little bit about myself.

I'm Julie, I'm from Leicester, i have got 7 guinea pigs(5 girls - Jasmine, Rose, Pepsi, Bumble and Sugar and 2 boys - Basil and Parsley). I got Bumble, Basil and Parsley from Jill at Honeybunnys Rabbit Rescue originally i was only having Bumble but i just couldn't resist offering the 2 boys a forever home as well! ;).

I also have 3 rabbits, 1 dog, 2 cats, 2 rats, 3 Chinese hamsters and a Syrian hamster. I LOVE animals and would have alot more if only i had the space!

Look forward to chatting to you all.

Julie x

Reaction score
hello Julie welocme to the best and friendliest forum ever, we are all animal lovers here, I've got over 30 piggys in 2 sheds one for boys and the other for girls, a dog max we lost his brother in july to a stroke miss him every day so does Max he is now 14, we also have 2 ponds of koi and goldfish, hope to see and hear about your menagerie ;)

Reaction score
Hi there!

Welcome to this VERY friendly forum!

Have fun ;)

Trace x

H

hairdi

:) Hi there, welcome to you and your furries ! Can we have some photos soon ! ::)

Diane

woowoo30

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thankyou all for your kind welcomes!

I will try to post some piccies soon, but be warned i'm hopeless with computers so you may have a long wait! I'll have to ask hubby to do it for me.

Julie x

kayjay

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi Julie :) I have two rabbits as well as five piggies, can't wait to see your crew, I've not mastered the photo thing yet either :D

Glynis

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Hello and welcome from Australia :)

Love the names of the piggies, tell me is 'Parsley' cute and you want to eat him? ;D

That's the fav food of Duke's especially continental parsley :)

Status
Not open for further replies.